To empower our young and talented fellows, we offer support to develop their career.
TransCure's ongoing measures
|Career pathway lecture||09.03.2022|
|Young Scientist Award 2022||ongoing|
Past offers (excerpts)
- Mini symposium on divalent metal transporters 2021, (virtual)
- Mini symposium on TRPM4 2021, (virtual)
- soft skill workshop - quick-wittedness
- Kids lab (For the future, this has been integrated into the Night of research)
- Young scientist award 2021, 2018
Offers for career development of cooperating institutions (excerpts)
Young Scientist Awards
Kids Lab Day 2019
Students can join Peinelt’s lab for a couple of days to learn about laboratory and scientific work. Under supervision of the lab members they can learn about methods used in our lab and performed basic experiments.