We are pleased to announce on this page the preliminary program of the conference.
The final program will be available from May 2022 onwards.
- Nutrient transporters: function, structure and impact on health and disease
- Synthetic antibody fragments as tools in membrane protein research
- Recent developments in ion channel research
- Novel drug targets in neuropsychiatric disorders
- Lipid transport between and within membranes
- Chemical Biology and Drugging SLCs
As of today:
- Preliminary program and description of the sessions: download here (pdf).
- Confirmed speakers
- Prof. Nieng Yan, Dept. of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, USA
- Prof. Lennart Bunch, Dept. of Drug Design and Pharmacology, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Prof. Thomas Jentsch, Max-Delbrück-Centrum of Molecular Medicine (MDC), Berlin, Germany
- PD Dr. Jin Li, Institute of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Prof. Paul Walton, Dept. of Chemistry, University of York, UK
- Prof. Anthony Kossiakoff, Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Chicago, USA
- Prof. Markus Seeger, Inst. of Medical Microbiology, University of Zürich, Switzerland
- Prof. Kristiina Huttunen, University of Eastern Finland, Finland
- Prof. Karin Reinisch, Yale School of Medicine, USA
- Prof. Simon Newstead, University of Oxford, UK
- Sylvain Lengacher, GliaPharm SA, Geneva, Switzerland
- Prof. Stefano Vanni, University of Fribourg, Switzerland