Please identify the catergory in which you follow for the registration to the NCCR TransCure Final Conference. If you have any doubt, please contact us.
- Student & pre-doctoral: PhD students, trainees, master and bachelor students, working in a research group at an academic institution (e.g. a university), or in the private sector (e.g. in a company).
- Academic: All participants employed at an academic institution (e.g. a university), university hospital or non-profit organisations: postdocs, staff Scientists, lecturers, professors or similar.
- Industry: All participants working in the private sector. Exceptions are made for start-ups with less than 10 employees. In this case, please contact us.
- Invited speaker: guests giving an oral presentation according to an invitation of the organisers.
- TransCure fellow: NCCR TransCure members at any employment level.
- Sponsor: members of a company sponsoring the conference at the platinum, gold and silver level.
The registration and abstract submission is now open. You can register first, and submit an abstract at a later time point. Abstract submission is possible only for registered users.
>>> Link to registration and abstract submission: https://www.conftool.com/transcureconf2022/
Please refer to the following guidelines:
- Instructions to register and submit via Conftool.
The NCCR TransCure Final Conference is open to all, without any discrimination or distinction of any kind, be it race, colour, sex, language, religion,political or other opinion or national or social origin.
Depending on your country of origin, you may need to apply for a Visa in order to enter Switzerland. Please look at the federal administration page for more information, or contact your local Swiss consulate. May you need an invitation letter for the Visa application procedure, do not hesitate to contact us.